| 10 Questions to Ask the Breast Cancer Surgeon 10个问题,以卖出乳腺癌手术 | | | |
| Tuesday, 25 December 2007星期二, 2007年12月25号 |
- Why are you recommending this procedure?你为什么要推荐这一程序?
- What are the risks?有哪些风险? How do they compare with the benefits?他们如何比较好处?
- How do I prepare for surgery?我要如何准备手术?
- What type of anesthesia will I have?什么类型的麻醉,我会得到?
- What happens during and right after surgery?会怎么样期间和手术后的权利?
- Who do I talk to about breast reconstruction?我应该与谁通话约乳房再造?
- How long will I be in the hospital?多久我会在医院?
- Are there any complications?是否有任何并发症?
- When can I go back to work and resume normal activities?我什么时候可以回去工作,并恢复正常活动?
- What are the risks of lymphedema?什么是风险的淋巴水肿?
Before surgery, your surgeon should provide:在实施手术之前,您的外科医生应提供: - Specific instructions to follow in the days before surgery具体的指示后续在手术前几天
- An overview of the surgical procedures概述了外科手术
- Information about recovery and follow-up care关于回收和后续服务
After surgery, watch for complications such as infection or lymphedema, swelling in your arm or hand.手术后,观看的并发症,如感染或淋巴水肿,肿胀在您的胳膊或手。 Call your doctor immediately if you see signs of swelling, a build-up of fluid, redness or other symptoms of infection.打电话给你的医生立即如果您看到的迹象肿胀,积累了液,发红或其他感染症状。 Also see:另见: Breast-Conserving Surgery乳腺癌手术 Mastectomy乳房 Lymph Node Biopsies淋巴结活检 VitaDocs Medical Reference VitaDocs医学参考 SOURCE: VitaDocs Medical Reference from Health Information Publications: "Breast Cancer: Questions to Ask Your Cancer Doctors."来源:参考VitaDocs医疗卫生信息的著作: “乳腺癌:问题请您癌症医生。 ” Reviewed by Paul O'Neill, MD on September 01, 2006审查的保罗奥尼尔,医学博士于2006年九月一日 © 2007 VitaDocs.com All rights reserved. © 2007 VitaDocs.com保留所有权利。
Trackback (0)引用( 0 )
 |